We are looking for an Accounting Manager (Big 4 or large regional & CPA) to provide in-depth financial analysis on strategic decisions across the company's products and initiatives. We need a candidate to be able to work at a strategic level, to understand the business issues tactically, and prepare the company's financial reporting.
location: Westwood, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Manage monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities, including review and approval of monthly journal entries and corresponding reconciliations.
- Manage all aspects of accounts payable, including purchase orders, corporate credit cards and expense reports.
- Develop and manage comparison of actual cash flow vs. budget projection.
- Review vendor contracts, provide feedback and accounting guidance to ensure financial compliance.
- Evaluate and improve policies & procedures and internal controls.
- Sales tax reporting and assisting third parties with income tax preparation.
- Hire, manage and develop a team of staff accountants.
- Work with leadership team to ensure company's accounting operations objectives are met.
- Monitor revenue and expenses to confirm company's financial status.
qualifications: Job Requirements:
How to Apply
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
- Must have Public Accounting experience and an active CPA
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to flourish around loosely defined projects
- 4+ years of experience in accounting and finance roles, preferably with private-equity backed companies
- Experience in public accounting a plus, but not required
- Strong technical accounting skills and knowledge of current US regulations and compliance issues
- Strong understanding of GAAP
- Must have excellent communication skills, including the ability to convey ideas on complex accounting issues
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills, with the ability to multitask
For immediate consideration, please forward a Word version of your resume to Jason.Newberg@randstadusa.com
skills: Budgeting, Excel, GAAP, General Accounting and Finance Skills, $2 billion+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.