We are seeking an experienced Senior Accountant with 5+ years of work experience (public accounting / CPA highly preferred) that is eager to join a top-tier company with tremendous career progression opportunities .
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Manager the month end close including journal entry preparation and account reconciliations.,
- Assist with financial forecasting and cash projections.
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial reporting packages.
- Participate in the annual budgeting process.
- Assist with quarterly review and annual financial statement audit preparation
- Supervise accounting staff.
- Provide monthly or quarterly reporting to management,
- Process 1099s and assist with federal, state and local tax compliance.
How to Apply
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance (CPA and MBA/MST highly preferred).
- 5+ years of accounting experience with 2-3 in public accounting.(Big 4 or Regional)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel,Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience of working for mid-large size organizations.
For immediate consideration, please forward a Word version of your resume to Jason.Newberg@randstadusa.com
skills: Excel, ENTERPRISE PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT, General Accounting and Finance Skills, $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.