Publicly traded Biotechnology company in South San Francisco, CA is looking to bring on an Accounts Payable Specialist to join the Finance team. Accounts Payable Specialist will collaborate with team members and suppliers to ensure successful solutions and completion of projects in a fast paced environment. Flexible work schedule available: 9am-5pm.
location: South San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Maintain full cycle Accounts Payable processing
- Process between 80-100 checks per week
- Process wire transfers to international vendors
- Code and enter between 200-300 invoices per week
- Issue manual checks and ACH payments as needed
- Reconcile monthly bank statement
- Reconcile and enter monthly credit card statements
- Resolve any vendor inquiries and research any invoice discrepancies
- Work with internal customers (company department heads) to secure proper approvals
- Review purchase requisitions from ERP to ensure accurate coding
- Enter journal entries as needed
- File vendor invoices
- Prepare YE 1099's
- 3+ years AP experience, ERP experience preferred
- Experience in Biotech industry preferred
- Proficient in accounting systems (Netsuite, SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics 365)
Click to apply.
skills: Oracle, SAP, Accounts Payable, Netsuite, A/P Processing, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.