The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for supporting the daily activities of the Company's corporate Accounts Payable group and is responsible for processing a high volume of invoices.
location: Mission Viejo, California
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Reviewing, processing, and coordinating payments of purchase orders.
- Keying invoices and ensuring proper department coding and approvals are obtained.
- Addressing vendor payment inquiries.
- Matching checks to system payment proposal.
- Distributing checks as necessary.
- 1-3 year experience with Accounts Payable experience.
- Associate's Degree in Accounting or a combination of relevant work experience
- Experience with SAP
skills: A/P Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.