Sr. Audit Associate
Randstad Professionals is presently conducting a direct hire search for a Senior Audit Associate for their growing public accounting and business management client in West Los Angeles. This is an exciting and rewarding role with a firm that values work/life balance and professional development. Company offers competitive salary, an unmatched opportunity for growth and flexible work schedule.
location: Santa Monica, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $68,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Internal Controls
- Financial Reporting Process Improvement
- Audit and Financial Statement preparation
- Management Letter preparation
- Supervisory responsibilities for up to 2 staff
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of progressive experience in an External Audit
role for a public accounting or business management firm, advanced MS Excel experience, possess the ability to multi-task, manage deadlines, and adjust well to change. Other requirements include:
* Experience with at least one of the following industries: real estate, construction, manufacturing, automotive, retail, tech, apparel, entertainment, import/export, hospitality or non-profit
* Bachelor's Degree, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
* Top-Notch verbal and written communication skills
For immediate consideration, please email resume directly to Ramiro De Santiago at Ramiro.email@example.com or call 818.299.9310
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.