Are you a creative genius with rich Project Management experience? If so, this may be the next position for you!
An exciting, Fortune 100 multinational tech & social media company is looking for a Creative Project Manager to join their world-class team. In this role, you will own the planning and management of all Recruiting Creative Team projects.
The ideal individual for this role is a multi-faceted and innovative problem-solver and PMP-certified project manager with a passion for delivering and launching initiatives on time, on budget, and on strategy. Additionally, the Creative Project Manager must be a strong, clear communicator, and a team player.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $80 - 85 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Manage Process Oversight: work to implement cohesive, integrated team project plans that account for all work streams, deliverables and business needs with the goal of a clear view of all assigned projects, timelines, owners and status.
- Day to day management of creative projects (for example - social media campaigns, videos, blogs, digital ads) that support hiring pipeline goals and global culture, diversity, and brand initiatives.
- Develop and maintain project plans, including documentation of project scope, objectives, deliverables, key milestones, timelines, schedules, and internal and external resources.
- Ruthlessly prioritize resources and tasks in alignment with team and department goals.
- Provide regular status reports and progress updates to project team and internal stakeholders in order to maintain transparency around timing of deliverables.
- Manage Attract Team stakeholder involvement and key approvals (Comms, Legal, etc) to final execution.
- Facilitate project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, status, internal/client reviews, post-mortems, etc.) and clearly communicate project status, timelines, deliverables, goals, and expectations on a regular basis.
- Create and share monthly and quarterly project updates to the Attract team and key stakeholders to identify themes and opportunities.
- Lead creative roadmapping for each half, owning creative briefs, the request processes, and working with leadership to evaluate, prioritize, and scope projects.
- Partner with the Attract operations team members on contracts, negotiations, and relationships with vendors involved in creative projects.
- Manage external creative vendor relationships (freelance designers, website vendors, etc.).
- Develop, and or support the development of, presentations on key initiatives in ways that very clearly describe the project, benefits, and status.
- Manage and escalate project risks and issues and collaborate with cross-functional partners on resolution.
- Establish metrics for projects and ensure performance against metrics is tracked and measured.
- Provide feedback and make recommendations to management on project requirements, approach, communication, etc.
- Manage creative asset uploads, organization, tagging, and archiving on our digital asset management platform, including content, video, photography, & graphic assets.
- Investigate ways to improve existing processes and fix pain points through automation, streamlining, and program delivery
- Measure the outcomes and outputs of projects and process improvement endeavors and leverage quantitative results to inform direction of the business
- Effectively partner with a talented team of brand managers, event managers, designers, videographers, copywriters, and content strategists.
- Maintain a level of brand stewardship across all employment brand digital and print channels.
- 5+ years agency or in-house creative project management experience
- Expert understanding of the creative life cycle
- PMP and Six Sigma certification and/or relative project management/process improvement experience
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere and After Effects required, and managing these files from an organizational standpoint
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Microsoft Project (or other similar project management tool)
- Must be skilled in time management to facilitate involvement in multiple projects
- Ability to multitask, work calmly and efficiently in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expert at managing client expectations
- Comfortable in working in ambiguity and maintains a solutions-focused mindset
For immediate consideration, please apply today!
skills: Creative Solutions, Project Management Professional
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.