job summary: Senior Accountant
We are looking for a dynamic and entrepreneurial Senior Accountant to join a rapidly growing and innovative investment-focused company in downtown Boston.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statements, which include balance sheet reconciliations and income statement analysis.
- Assist with quarterly and year-end tax, cash and GAAP reporting, as well as the external audit.
- Handle billing, collections, cash management and coordinate accounts payable.
- Assist with system improvement initiatives, which include streamlining and automating processes, migrating accounting systems and enhancing internal controls.
qualifications: Desired Skills & Experience
How to Apply
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (CPA preferred).
- Possess 4+ years of accounting experience is fast-paced, technology-enabled environment.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and knowledge of JD Edwards.
For immediate consideration, please forward a Word version of your resume to Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Financial Statements, Year End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.