Project Manager II
Our client, a Fortune 25 telecom company, is looking to bring on a Project Manager for a one year assignment at their offices in Ft. Worth.
location: Fort Worth, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
What You'll be Doing
- Meetings: Lead discussions, encourage engagement, mediate strong opinions, promote efficient time management, empower team to accomplish goals.
- Document: Meeting agendas and notes, key decisions, requirements, risk assessments, project charters.
- Facilitate: Remove team impediments, connect SME's to team tasks, ensure stakeholder alignment, and coordinate efforts across multiple business groups.
You'll need to have:
- At least 5-7 years of project management work experience.
- Strong servant leadership, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Excellent forward thinking and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including: Communicating - written, oral, listening, speaking, internal/external, formal/informal, vertical/horizontal; Negotiating and reaching agreements.
- Project Management Methodology: Lean, Agile (Scrum, Kanban), Waterfall, and Change Management
- Software Tools: Jira, Confluence, or similar (Rally, Version One, etc.)
- Certifications: Certified Scrum Master, Project Management Professional, Six Sigma Lean (Green or Black Belts), or Change Management
Even better if you have:
- Experience in manufacturing, logistics, warehousing, SAP, or related areas.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering and/or Operations related field.
- MBA or experience that requires strong financial and business acumen.
If this sounds like you and you want to work for one of the world's largest telecom companies, you are encouraged to apply today!
skills: Project Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.