job summary: Now Hiring: Bilingual English/Spanish Business Analyst
Are you ready for a life-changing opportunity? Are you ready to learn and work with a Top Fortune 500 company? Then embrace this rewarding opportunity NOW!
Apply today because openings are limited!! Overview
Positions in this function provide sales support and administrative services to non-employee sales producers such as broker agents, field marketing organizations, and independent contract agents.
location: Hopkins, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
- Ensures proper completion of contracts, marketing agreements, and documentation of sales targets.
- May administer programs and monitoring to ensure compliance with external agent credentialing and training requirements.
- Acts as internal liaison and customer service resource for external producers relative to enrollment and policy questions, systems issues, and coordination of materials fulfillment.
- As one aspect of broader support role, may manage administrative aspects of commission payments such as routine tracking, reporting, and troubleshooting issues relative to missing or disputed payments. (Jobs focused on agent incentive design belong in human capital, and jobs focused primarily on payment decisions and non-routine sales analysis/reporting belong in Finance.)
qualifications: Job Qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Bilingual fluency in English and Spanish.
- Ability to interpret in English and Spanish.
- Ability to create, copy, edit, save & send using Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Must be able to type and talk at the same time and navigate through multiple screens.
- Must be able to work a designated shift between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m., and must be able to flex shifts to meet the needs of the business.
Minnetonka, MN If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply below. If you have any specific questions, please email me below:
Amanda Nordmann firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Spanish, English
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.