Randstad Professionals is currently searching for a Staff Accountant
a leading fire protection and life safety system contractor headquartered in Richmond, VA,
Do you have 3-5 years of experience? This might be the opportunity for you!
Please send your updated resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate review and consideration.
location: Ashland, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
This individual will be responsible for performing a variety of accounting functions under the direct supervision of the Assistant Controller.
- Must have specialized experience in one or more of the following areas general ledger, bank reconciliations, multi-state business licenses, sales & use tax, personal property taxes and cash application.
- Reconciliation of sales and use tax general ledger accounts.
- Assist with other month-end journal entries and reconciliations as assigned.
- Assist with year-end and tax audits.
- Must have extensive knowledge of sales and use tax
- A business or accounting degree is preferred.
- Ability to work with high degree of accuracy and organization.
- Knowledge of state registration and tax processes a plus.
- Ability to manage deadlines is required.
skills: Quickbooks, Bookkeeping, CPA, AP, AR
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.