National healthcare organization with amazing reputation in the industry has an immediate need for a Training Coordinator.This opportunity offers great labor management exposure, the ideal candidate will be supporting a Corporate HR department with essential training processes for a variety of programs company-wide along side HR Partners.
location: Pleasanton, California
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Manage enrollment process, set up new hires and hiring managers for training sessions
- Coordinate and participate multiple new hire training sessions
- Monitor management System to ensure data integrity and compliance
- Process data changes on new hire information
- Partner with Hiring Managers, Recruiters and Market HR Managers
- Conduct quality assurance calls on all new hires
- Maritain Leaves of absence tracking , compliance and reporting
- Provide project support for various HR initiatives such as preparing and distributing training material on site locations as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- 5 years of experience with HR practices, as well as knowledge of compliance for state and federal regulations preferred
- Able to type a minimum 50 wpm
- Advance proficiency using Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, outlook, etc.)
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (Peoplesoft, Taleo, etc.)
- Experience providing quality customer service as there will be heavy phone interaction coordinating and scheduling hiring, training events.
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.