Local company located in Rhode Island is looking to add an Inventory Accountant. Do you have experience with recording inventory? Do you have experience in reconciling accounting specific to inventory to maintain accurate inventory records? Do you have experience identifying discrepancies and efficiently correct? This opportunity presents the possibility for growth within the company.
location: Portsmouth, Rhode Island
job type: Permanent
salary: $48,000 - 52,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Analyzes inventory to identify discrepancies and determine appropriate plan to correct
- Ensure items are properly inputted with ERP system
- Managing month end close
- Works closely with Finance to report results.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Excel
- Prior experience with ERP system a plus
Interested and qualified candidates please apply!
skills: PeopleSoft, JD Edwards
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.