job summary: Director of Internal Audit role available!
Fortune 500 Company in Westchester County, NY is looking for a Director of Internal Audit to lead their North America division. This person will be the point of contact for leading the full financial and compliance audits. This role requires an active CIA, Certified Internal Auditor certification
location: Valhalla, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
Main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing processes & controls including streamlining of policies, procedures, testing and assessing.
- Mitigating risk plans and recommendations
- Lead the audit team by reviewing documents, preparing & presenting findings and recommendations
- Work directly with executive line on findings and plan of actions
- Work extensively within GAAP, GAAS, IFRS standards
- BS in Accounting or Finance or related first
- Certified Internal Audit certification required
- Previous management experience is a must
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Bilingual speakers will be a plus
This role is bonus eligible!
skills: Excel, Excel Macros, Compliance, GAAP, Certified Internal Auditor, Audit-Internal, IFRS, Excel Pivot Tables, Branch Audit, Audit - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.