Seeking a seasoned Business Analyst who can support a team in the area of process improvements and associated documentation.
location: Tarrytown, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 30 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 1 Years
- Create SOPs and documentations for processes within different functional areas (e.g. general accounting, fixed assets) and systems/tools used by Accounting department
- Assist with developing detailed reports and operating procedures based on findings and will communicate findings (in writing and through presentations) to various team members.
- Assist with testing and day to day operations as needed.
- Document process flows through narratives, charts, and user guides
- Update existing documentation with feedback and requests from team members in a timely manner.
- Work with staff to ensure the appropriate content, tenor and style of communication for the required audience is achieved.
- Using excel, create models' and solutions that support various business processes.
At a time when Covid-19 is affecting industries and livelihoods, Randstad is here to support you in your job search. We are seeking a Business Analyst who possess the qualifications below.
- Excel user (Pivots, Formulas, Macros, etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are mandatory.
- Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail are a necessity.
skills: Business Analysis, Excel Pivot Tables
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.