Randstad Professionals is in search of an Accounts Receivable Clerk.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
experience: 2 Years
- Enters and verifies billing, patient information and other types of data in the computer system
- Posts transactions / adjustments into the Patient Accounting Systems
- Assists in the preparation of 3rd party bills for recovery of reimbursement
- Performs word processing and various other clerical duties for department as assigned
- Enters and retrieves financial, administrative and patient information
- Keeps billing files organized, maintains copies of payment recovery vouchers and spreadsheets for reporting
- Compiling, printing and / or disseminating medical records to be sent to appropriate destination
- Works on simple tasks using established procedures
- Works independently and with a team on a regular basis
- Performs follow - up on underpaid accounts to obtain expected contractual reimbursement
- High School Diploma
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (ability to create spreadsheets, input data entry), Microsoft Word (creating and editing documents) and Microsoft Outlook (send / receive emails)
- 1+ year of administrative and / or clerical experience in an office environment
- Ability to work 37.5 hours a week during the hours of operation Monday through Friday starting between 8:00 am and 9:30 am until 4:00 pm or 5:30 pm Preferred Qualifications
- 1+ year of Accounts Receivable, Billing or Revenue Cycle experience
- If interested in this position, please contact Andrea Pattington at firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: Excel, Accounts Receivable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.