A Nashville manufacturing and construction company is looking for an experienced senior/staff accountant to work directly under the controller and support the accounting department.
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
The candidate must have Bachelors in Accounting and 3 years experience in the following:
Month End Close
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, with strong knowledge of GAAP, accrual basis accounting and financial reporting.
- 2 - 5 years of manufacturing or construction related accounting experience preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and organizational skills required, including the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Solid teamwork, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you are looking for a permanent position with a company to grow along side please apply!
skills: General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Financial Statements, Bank Reconciliations, AP, Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.