Entertainment Studio looking for a Workforce specialist
location: Burbank, California
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 25 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Processes Recruitment transactions - Works with Contact Center to open recruitment requisitions and ensures positions are posted on job site
- Reviews and approves offer letters and TADs for Recruitment Coordinators. Ensures candidates are registered for Orientation
- Process new Hire documents and hire/transfer/promotion transactions
- Process Domestic and International employee transactions using Workday. Transactions include: new hires, promotions, transfers, pay adjustments, PSC input etc. Populate Workday EIB template for mass data load events. Audit HR systems to ensure correct information has been input and processed. Run and distribute monthly reports & Ad/Hoc reports to divisional & HR management as needed
- Process Data Correction requests from field or as a result of internal audits. Work with HR to identify issues and make corrections to employee data. Counsel HR when correction may impact other employee data such as vacation accrual, pension, benefits, bonus etc
- Administers WFA portion of the Online Time and Attendance process to provision accounts and make updates and changes to system. Assist HR and Approvers with questions on how to use tool. Maintain employee and approver status by reviewing audit reports on a weekly basis. Respond to ServiceNow tickets within appropriate Service Level Agreements set forth by department
- Maintain Divisions global organization charts and headcount reports on a monthly basis
- Partners with Senior Management on Departmental & Divisional reorganizations. Prepares proposed organization charts & assists with preparing job descriptions. Liaises with Compensation Representatives where appropriate. Processes approved changes for supported divisions
- As directed by Senior Management, creates & processes Separation/Layoff sheets and liaises with Legal & Employee Relations to get documents approved and agreements created. Distributes agreements and maintains termination files with signed agreements & exit interview sheets
- Troubleshoot payroll, timecard and check issues with Payroll
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Workday and ServiceNow software experience
skills: MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.