If you are a Sr. Accountant looking to work at a property development real estate company, this is the opportunity for you. Our client is looking to add a Senior Accountant to join to the accounting team.
location: Pasadena, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 40 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Will employ a number of duties in the areas of accounting, project support, and a variety of administrative duties, including but not limited to the following:
- Manage the day-to-day accounting including financial statement preparation and general ledger accounting
- Analyze Income Statements and Balance Sheets
- Reconcile general ledger accounts to sub-ledgers/supporting schedules
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations and record monthly journal entries
Sr Accountant will also interact with various departments providing:
- Financial analyses support and reviewing property operating budgets
- Preparation of the monthly and quarterly Accounting Reporting
- Assist with sales analysis and prepare quarterly and annual debt compliance packages
- Provide financial reporting support for the preparation of the Company's 10Q/10K SEC filings and quarterly Supplemental reporting
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- 2+ years of Accounting experience required
- US GAAP Accounting experience
- CPA or on track
- Public Accounting experience is highly preferred
- Commercial real estate experience preferred
Technical skills preferred:
- Microsoft Excel, JD Edwards Accounting software experience
If you are immediately interested and available to interview, please apply directly or send updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Account Reconciliation, GAAP, Commercial Real Estate Lending
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.