A Commercial Insurance firm in the Nashville area is actively looking for a Controller to join their team!
Please see details below before applying!
location: Brentwood, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Ensure all transactions are recorded accurately, timely, and completely in accordance GAAP and that the books are closed each Period on a timely basis
- Ensure all balance sheet accounts are reconciled and adjustments are recorded each Period
- Responsible for ensuring the company is in compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Partner with the CFO and the Director, FP&A to ensure a clear understanding of variances between actual results and forecasted results
- Partner with the Director of Financial Compliance to coordinate and ensure an efficient, effective and timely annual financial audit
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and a CPA or CMA certification strongly preferred
- 7 to 10 years supervisory experience
- Thorough understanding of modern ERP/Accounting systems
- Computer Skills: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Insurance experience a PLUS!
If you fit these qualifications please apply!
skills: Account Reconciliation, Financial Analysis, Bank Reconciliations, Payroll Processing, Audit - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.