A healthcare real estate firm is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their tight knit team!
location: Franklin, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts and preparing trial balance.
- Assists in analyzing and preparing the budget.
- Assists in the preparation and review of internal controls.
- Month end close
- Financial Analysis
- Process improvement to existing procedures
- Ad hoc requests as needed
The ideal candidate will:
- Have MBA or CPA
- Degree in Accounting
- MUST have Yardi experience
- Property or Real Estate Accounting experience
- ERD and other Software Skills
- Familiarity with GAAP and Monthly/Quarterly Close
- Career mentality - some one who will grow with the company
- Team player who will get along with coworkers
If you fit these qualifications please apply ASAP!
skills: General Ledger, Bank Reconciliations, Month-End Close, Analysis - Risk, Commercial Real Estate Lending
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.