Randstad Professionals is currently conducting a confidential search for a Chief Financial Officer for a real estate client in the San Fernando Valley. The position would report to the CEO and would be responsible for complete Accounting and Finance oversight for the company. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a growing company and contribute to a positive culture.
location: Woodland Hills, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $250,000 - 300,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Master of Business Administration
experience: 10 Years
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide leadership and guidance to staff and Senior Leadership Team on all things related to Accounting and Finance
- Manage relationships with stakeholders, vendors, business partners, investors and other strategic partnerships
- Create strategic planning that would be geared toward growth and expansion
- Oversight of financial reporting and cash flow management
- Spearhead technology and process implementation
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting process
- Manage external audit
- Provide input on policy and strategic initiatives
- Risk Management
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in a Director, VP or C-level role for a real estate company, exceptional leadership experience, possess the ability to lead by example, manage deadlines, and adjust well to change. Other requirements include:
- Experience working for a real estate company with 10 billion in AUM or greater
- Experience with low income housing assets
- MBA/CPA highly preferred
- Experience with change management, management consulting or related field
- Effective communication skills and a proven ability to make significant cultural changes
For immediate consideration, please email resume directly to Ramiro De Santiago at Ramiro.email@example.com or call 818.299.9310
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.