Publicly traded company with HQ located in Boca Raton seeking to hire an Internal Auditor immediately. This position offers excellent growth opportunity and compensation package.
location: Boca Raton, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
Auditor will participate in financial and operational audits and assess internal controls to support Sarbanes-Oxley 404 compliance.The Auditor will interact with financial, operational and IT management as well as associates at all levels. Key Objectives
- Participate in audit planning, fieldwork and reporting. Prepare audit programs and workpapers in accordance with Internal Audit standards.
- Assess the design and effectiveness of internal controls and compliance with corporate policies and procedures, including assessing reliability of information used in control performance.
- Analyze data sets to perform audit planning, sampling, testing, or to evaluate observations.
- Assist in identifying audit issues and root causes, recommend improved internal controls and business processes, and ensure that corrective action plans are developed and implemented by management.
- Participate in presenting clear and concise observations to Internal Audit and verify observations with operational management.
- Participate in Internal Audit process improvements.
- Review audit work papers and report observations in accordance with Internal Audit standards.
- Present clear and concise observations to Internal Audit management and verify observations with operational management.
- Willing to travel up to 25%.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, or other relevant fields.
- Two or more years of related experience, at least two years' experience in an audit role.
- Certification preferred, but not required. Goal is to obtain a professional certification (CPA, CIA and/or CISA) within two years of employment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a diverse team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
For immediate consideration please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.