Leading Asset Manager located in the heart of Baltimore is looking for a savvy Tax Accountant for a newly created role. Offering unmatched benefits including a $9K annual 401K contribution, tuition reimbursement, CPA support, and an established mentorship program; this role will be heard to beat!
Develop your knowledge and skills under the guidance of a world-class leadership team! This position is for someone who wants rewarding career growth and opportunities for advancement within the corporate tax function of a highly successful asset manager.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Serve as a primary point of contact for tax compliance projects
- Prepare tax calculations for US and non-US income tax provisions
- Coordinate the delivery of K-1s
- File returns for Personal Property, Sales, VAT and other regulatory filings
- 1-3 years total work experience in public and/or corporate tax accounting
- BS in Accounting (or equivalent)
- CPA License preferred but not required
- Prior experience with Corporate & Partnership Tax Compliance
- Prior experience with FIN48 and Valuation Allowance analysis a plus
Click to apply, or send your resume for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Corporate Tax
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.