Major Entertainment studio seeking a Traffic Coordinator to start immediately,
Our client's Multi-Platform Marketing is seeking a Traffic Coordinator of On-Air Promotions Scheduling to handle the final review and trafficking of all on-air promotional elements for broadcast. The Traffic Coordinator works with departments across the suite of networks to ensure the success of content deliveries.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 24 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Review and trafficking of on-air promotional elements (via Onyx and PACE systems).
- Quality control of all on-air elements for ISCI code, content and technical accuracy
- Digital and physical delivery of all on-air elements for broadcast.
- Coordination and maintenance of the promotion database to ensure all elements are up-to-date, archived and/or deleted, as required
- Maintain promotion tape and digital inventories
- Creating, entering and trafficking house codes for cross channel and synergy partners
- Coordinating with scheduling and production administrators on snipes and various on-air graphic elements
- Maintaining promotion tape and digital inventories
- Final quality check of on-air submissions from Operations
- College degree preferred
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in television, promotions, scheduling, post production or related field is required
- Good mathematical skills required
- Word, Excel, Outlook and Web Applications a must. PC and Mac knowledge required
- Must have ability to multitask, effectively coordinate changing priorities, and handle tight deadlines
- Knowledge of post-production is a plus
- Must be extremely detail oriented, and thrive on working in an intense, fast-passed, deadline-oriented environment
- May be required to carry tapes and equipment
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs
skills: MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.