Automotive group currently looking to hire a highly motivated professional to join their team as a Full Time Experienced Accounts Payable Specialist.
If you are a self-starter, can work well under pressure, takes initiative to move business to the next level and work independently within an office environment - this job would be perfect for you!
location: Duluth, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Properly post documents, purchase orders, and invoices.
- Perform check runs on a weekly basis.
- Enter invoices into the computer system from vendors, checking that the payments have been authorized.
- Resolve and audit discrepancies in accounting records preferring but not limited to vendor invoices and statements.
- Keep adequate records of past and current invoices as well as supporting documents
- Reconciliation of all accounts.
- Must be able to work well with people on all levels and be able to communicate effectively with management team
- At least 3+years Accounts payable accounting experience
- ERA experience in a dealership setting preferred
- 10 key proficiency
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with both leadership and peers.
- Team-oriented and comfortable in an open office
- Understand deadlines and be able to apply the appropriate sense of urgency to all tasks
skills: Accounts Payable, A/P Processing, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.