Randstad Professionals is actively assisting a long time manufacturing client with their search for a Senior Accountant located in Charlotte, NC. As an industry leader, our client is a profitable, well-established organization which through recent acquisitions is expanding their Accounting department. They have a strong track record of employee development and retention. Offering strong compensation with a great benefits package they are looking to hire quickly.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Perform reconciliations of data from other sources to the general ledger for completeness and accuracy of reports
- Prepare current year to prior year and budget to actual analyses and investigate variances
- Compile analysis/reports for monthly reviews, annual Financial statement audit or other audits
- Prepare/assist with any other Adhoc analysis or analytics as needed
- Prepare journal entries and underlying analysis to support the month-end close process
- Assist with preparing and monitoring budget and forecast
- Prepare various deliverable's to support the preparation of the financial statements and/or requests for information from all business functions
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance required
- 4+ years of relevant accounting experience
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Proficient in Excel
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply directly or reach out to
firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate and confidential consideration.
skills: Analysis, General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.