Highly motivated public accountant needed for a newly created role with unique private equity/investment banking business in the heart of Baltimore. With an investment portfolio that has tripled in size in the last 5 years, this fast-growth company is on the rise!
If you have a passion for financial services and want to expand into an analytical accounting role; this is the position you've been waiting for!
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Review and analyze outsourced monthly accounting statements
- Financial reporting and analysis for growing financial portfolio
- Participation with investor relations and monthly board financial presentation
- Establishing best practices for a growing department in support of a leading investment banking firm
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA or in earnest pursuit of designation
- 2+ years public accounting experience (or related investment banking/private equity/hedge fund experience)
- Outstanding communication skills required
Click to apply, or send your resume for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: Board/Investor Reporting, Bank Investments
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.