We are currently assisting a company with an Accounts Receivable Specialist search. For consideration candidates will need to have 3 plus years of Accounts Receivable experience.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $35,000 - 40,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
If you are hired for this position your responsibilities will include:
- Process customer payments
- Proactively monitor AR activity, including aged balances
- Analyze receivables to identify areas for improvement to existing processes
- Perform constant data management - use reporting tools to proactively identify and correct problems.
- Credit & Debit memo processing
- Research and analyze historical payment data and assist with audits
- Adjust accounts as needed; research and solve payment discrepancies
- 3+ year of AR experience is required
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of accounting and GAAP principles
- Proficient with Excel
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please forward your resume as an attachment in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Account Reconciliation, Accounts Receivable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.