Yardi Support Specialist
Growing Commercial Real Estate Development Company in Northern Westchester County is looking to hire a Yardi Support Specialist for the Property Management team.
This is a full time permanent position that is inclusive of a competitive salary and benefits package.
location: Chappaqua, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Identify training needs and opportunities. Work closely with departments on creating training programs.
- Conduct demos and training, in person or remotely for multiple end-users, property managers, supers and handymen.
- Create onboarding and continuing training for end-users.
- Participate in system implementations, conversions and acquisitions.
- Perform voyager and other upgrades, test software releases, plugins, etc. Communicate and work closely with each department head on testing their modules and functionality.
- Customize Yardi based on departmental requirements.
- Update system configuration, mapping and processes documentation.
2+ years prior experience in a similar role
Experience with Yardi Report Development (YSR, YSL, Crystal, Analytics) is a plus
Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving and data entry skills
Ability to translate technical information to non-technical customers in a friendly, professional manner
Good overall Excel knowledge (using formulas, pivot tables, working with CSV files, importing/exporting to Yardi)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.