RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MANAGER
This individual will be responsible for the property management of a high-rise residential apartment building in Lower Westchester County.
This is a direct hire full time position that is inclusive of a competitive base salary and benefits package.
location: Chappaqua, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Oversee day to day property management operations · Manage the electronic apartment renewal leasing process
- Coordinate the vacant apartment turnover process, working closely with vendors, staff and management.
- Oversee written and electronic tenant communications, requests and complaints
- Oversee rent collections and arrears.
- Handle delinquent accounts through legal evictions, represent ownership in court hearings as necessary.
· 3+ years' experience in property management
· Property management certification a plus.
· Proficiency in Word, Outlook and Excel.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.