Broward County Publicly Traded Company seeking to hire a Senior IT Auditor immediately due to growth. This position offers excellent compensation package and career track.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Lead the planning, execution, and reporting of Information Technology Audits covering the areas of technology infrastructure, information security, business applications system, and significant projects.
- Participate in the Annual Risk Assessment of Information Technology processes and systems.
- Review and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of Internal Controls.
- Provide effective recommendations and solutions to issues identified during the audit.
- Provide concise and meaningful updates to leadership
- Actively participate in initiatives aimed at improving Internal Audit's processes and procedures.
- Bachelors and/or Master's Degree in an area of Computer Science or Engineering, Management Information Systems, or Accounting/Finance.
- 4+ years related experience in an audit role.
- Professional designation of CISA, CISM, CISSP and/or CIA preferred, but not required.
- Willing to travel up to 10% in US and Canada.
For immediate consideration please submit resume to email@example.com
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.