Randstad is currently searching for a Payroll Specialist that will handle the payroll activities and ensure the timely and accurate payment of employee wages. Qualified candidates will enjoy a positive and upbeat culture that offers a work life balance and professional growth.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 45,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- Process payroll, ensuring the company is complying with federal and state wage and hour laws.
- Compiles payroll data such as hours worked, bonuses, and commissions; monies to be withheld for taxes; employee contributions to insurance and retirement plans; etc.,
- Updates master payroll records by verifying and recording changes affecting net wages such as federal and state tax exemptions, insurance coverage, etc., and data concerning compensation increases, promotions, and/or transfer of employees between departments.
- Maintains records for vacations and sick-day eligibility.
- Performs quality control final check of payroll audit reports.
- 2 + years of processing payroll experience
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to meet payroll deadlines
- Self-motivated with strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity please forward your resume as an attachment in MS Word format to email@example.com
skills: Unemployment, Payroll Processing, Payroll - 50 - 500
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.