Randstad Professionals is looking for a Financial Analyst.
location: Moore, South Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $24 - 28 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Provides financial analysis, development budgets and accounting reports to management personnel.
- Evaluates, present and proposed financial programs through statistical analysis and interpretation of short- and long-term trend data.
- Analyzes the financial feasibility of proposed development projects.
- Analyzes the financial structure of proposed transactions.
- Participates in the review of new deals/transactions and coordinates with others in the development of a financial plan.
- Works on projects of moderate complexity.
- Performs simple economic research work and prepares simple analyses of subjects such as rate of return, depreciation, working capital, investment and financial and expense performance comparisons.
- Assists in the preparation of basic forecasts and analyzes trends in finance and general business conditions and other areas.
- Analyze basic financial reports and records, making studies or recommendations relative to the accounting of reserves, assets, revenue and expenditures.
- Assists in obtaining revenue and assets acquisition information. May review, consolidate and summarize it for financial reporting purposes.
- Conducts cash flow analysis and assisting with budget preparation.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years related experience and/or training.
- Industry specific experience preferred
- Solid accounting skills and experience preferred - Advanced Excel skills required
If you are interested in this role, please contact Andrea Pattington at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.