Our client, a global manufacturing organization located in the King of Prussia area is growing again! (Both organically and acquisitions.) They offer an excellent work environment, competitive benefits and growth potential. They are looking for a proven leader to join their global finance and accounting department to lead one of their global business units as the International divisional controller. The incumbent will be responsible for the financial oversight of the $250 Million + business unit with the financial statements and consolidated budgets and forecasts. This role is also responsible for ensuring compliance, procedures and internal controls to the company policies.
For immediate consideration please send your resume in word document to:email@example.com
location: Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $175,000 - 210,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 13 Years
- Ensure timely close of the financial systems every month across the business unit in accordance with US GAAP/IFRS.
- Provide a monthly and quarterly management reporting package that includes analysis of key business trends and actual verses plan variances, including in detail explanations of differences.
- Manage the delivery of , and consolidation of, the monthly sales rolling 12 months forward forecast for each plant prior to the monthly forecast each month.
- Ensure the accuracy, integrity, completeness, communication and adherence of the Company's Corporate Financial Policies, including periodic review and update of existing policies as deemed necessary.
- Lead the annual budget process globally for all operating entities/plant sites.
- Developing and providing Board and Senior Management with KPI and performance-based reporting and analysis for week, month, quarter and YTD compared with budget, forecast and LY and discussion of variances
- Review/approve all capital expenditure requests. Ensure proper accounting treatment of capital expenditures vs. ongoing expenses. Oversee cash-flow analysis and justification (business modeling) for capital projects when required.
- Together with the Corporate Accounting Team, identify and resolve Company's technical accounting issues; provide technical accounting guidance and recommendations to senior management and various business divisions, as documented in Company accounting position papers.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Business with more than 15 years' experience with broad acute business acumen; CPA and/or Master's degree preferred with strong GAAP (and IFRS) knowledge is required.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment and hands on knowledge of manufacturing systems and link to financial reporting and performance interpretation
- The ability to think on your feet and rapidly adjust to changing priorities is necessary. The ability to inspire confidence and trust are essential. This position requires a strong team player that is committed to a teamwork environment, leading by example with hands on approach to get things done. Strong documentation skills, reporting skills, interpersonal skills and computer skills are required.
- Must be able to travel 20-25%, including internationally
- Solid management skills leading teams of 5 or more people with a track record of mentoring/growing team members with ability to lead and motivate others. Financial planning & analysis skills in order to determine success, areas of need, and ability to communicate results.
- Client is looking to interview and hire ASAP.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: $250-500 million, $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.