Publicly traded company in Broward County seeking to hire a Senior Internal Auditor immediately due to growth. This position offers excellent compensation package and company culture.
location: Hollywood, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Conducts assigned SOX audits successfully from beginning to end.
- Identifies and communicates issues or deficiencies encountered to appropriate Internal Audit management
- Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk
- Obtains and reviews evidence ensuring audit conclusions are well-documented
- Ensures adherence at all times to all applicable company, department and professional standards
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- At least 7 years of relevant experience.
- CPA and/or CIA preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively within all levels of the organization.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and interpret bar graphs. Knowledge of financial statements and Generally Accepted Accounting Practices (GAPP).
For immediate consideration please submit resume to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.