job summary: Business Insight and Analytics Manager
Permanent, full time opportunity
Are you looking for a company that is passionate and committed to creating innovative teams? While also focused on serving our customers and supporting our communities?
The Banking Team here at Randstad is partnering with our client, located north of Boston, on their search for a Business Insight and Analytics Manager
. Are you looking for a high impact position and one with broad visibility? Do you have the knack of seeing solutions amongst a vast amount of data?
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $145,000 - 155,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4,8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
- Establish an operating structure that maximizes the effectiveness of analytics enablement, delivery, and governance.
- Designing and developing the marketing analytics strategy from program kickoff through implementation and performance reporting
- Working with direct marketing on targeting and segmentation with email and direct mail marketing campaigns.
- Overseeing the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics
- Develop campaign KPI and metrics (e.g., LTV, ROI, Payback) and drive analytic insights to strengthen revenue streams.
- Bachelor's Degree in statistics, economics or related quantitative field required
- 8+ years of demonstrated work experience in data analytics and modeling. Experience in Financial Services industry PREFERRED
- Demonstrated ability to manage a team
- Experience with a variety of data analysis tools such as Excel, RStudio, Tableau, Power BI, and experience building models within SAS/R/Python. Mastery in Powerpoint
- Strong SQL skills, ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and sub-queries
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment while carrying multiple projects at any given time
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
$145K - $155K, to commensurate with experience, plus bonus
Please call Kathleen at your earliest convenience. You can reach her at 781-897-5218 or send your resume directly to Kathleen.email@example.com
skills: Analysis, Banking Relations, Banking Operations, Analysis - Sales, Analysis - Brand/Market, Analysis - Risk
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.