Looking for your next opportunity in the midst of a public health crisis can be tough. Randstad can be a partner in figuring out your next move.
Do you have experience building, automating, and deploying infrastructure solutions? We are seeking a DevOps Engineer to join a company in the Baltimore County, Maryland area. This is a full-time, direct hire employment opportunity.
location: Cockeysville, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 5 Years
In this role, the DevOps Engineer will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the deployment of infrastructure solutions and automating system tasks via Python, Bash, Ruby
- Application frameworks (PHP, Ruby on Rails, Tomcat, Django, JBOSS)
- Continuous integration (TeamCity)
- Configuration management (Chef)
- Sendmail, Samba, BIND, NTP, Postfix, Rsync, NFS
- Application and system logging (Splunk, rsyslog, syslog-ng)
- NoSQL or SQL databases (Postgres, MongoDB, MySQL, CouchDB, MariaDB, MemcacheDB, etc.)
- Debian or RedHat package creation, repository management
- Source code management (Git, Perforce)
- Serving on a 24/7 on-call rotation
Experience with the following is preferred:
- Linux networking (Cisco, Juniper, routing, switches, VLAN, bridging, NAT)
- Containers (Kubernetes)
- Deploying to public cloud (AWS or GCP)
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, contact Luke Mills at Lucas.Mills@RandstadUSA.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.