Our client, a Fortune 25 telecommunications company, is seeking an experienced inbound/outbound call specialist to join their team on a 3 month contract.
This role will work 5 days a week with rotating Saturdays with a shift that falls somewhere between 6am and 5pm.
location: Trenton, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 17 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Selected candidate will handle incoming and outgoing absence calls from employees.
- Confidentiality is key as candidate will be working with confidential employee information.
- Provide support in the area of administration in the following human resource functions: attendance administration, benefits, organization policies, employee records and any other area determined by management.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Accurate data entry with a minimum of 60 wpm
- Working with confidential employee information
- Experience with Microsoft Office and G Suite
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- 2 year degree, experience in HR/Attendance related roles preferred.
- Previous experience with attendance administration
- Experience working in a bargained for environment
REQUIRED SHIFT: 5 day work week, with rotating Saturdays ensuring team coverage from 6am-5pm
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.