Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in the Uptown area of Charlotte, NC.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $45.04 - 55.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Master's Degree
experience: 10 Years
- Responsible for performing highly complex activities related to business analysis and/or modeling.
- Duties typically include providing insights, developing analytical strategies, performing analytical support and/or modeling regarding a wide array of business initiatives.
- This job requires application of analytical, statistical modeling, and forecasting methods.
- May focus on the theory and mathematics behind the analyses.
- May directly manage 1-2 team members.
- 10+ years reporting and analytical experience or a minimum of a Masters degree in programs such as applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics or computer sciences with 5+ years related industry experience.
- CFA or CPA preferred.
Click To Apply
skills: CPA, Analysis, Cost Reporting, Budgeting Forecasting & Management Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.