Randstad is looking for an experienced Senior Accountant from the Healthcare field for a client in the greater Nashville area.
Please see details and requirements below!
location: Brentwood, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
The Accounting Manager will:
- Be involved in month end close
- Oversee AP and AR functions
- Oversee staff accountants and review work
- Oversee payroll
- Audit as needed
- Responsible for Ad hoc responsibilities as they arise
Only candidates with 8+ years full cycle accounting experience will be considered for the role.
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance
- MBA and/or CPA preferred
- 8+ years full cycle accounting
- Experience managing others in a Senior or Manager role
- Strong GAAP experience
- SAP and Sage Intact experience a MUST
- ADP experience a plus
If you fit the qualifications listed above and are looking for the next step in your career please apply now!
skills: General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Accounts Receivable, Journal Entries, Bank Reconciliations, A/P Processing, Audit - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.