job summary: Great Opportunity for entry level candidates with 0-2 years of financial services experience to work for the world's largest financial services company. Please review details below and if this role peaks your interest please send your resume to Tameka.firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Provides operational support to Investment Bank. Primarily focused on syndicated credit structures agented by company or bilateral loans extended to a borrower solely by Company.
This position is responsible for administering a portfolio of approximately 30-40 syndicated accounts. The account manager has direct contact with borrowers, lenders, and business partners while performing loan servicing facets.
location: Wilmington, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $21 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
· Initiate loan activity (fundings, re-pricings, payments) as instructed by the client in accordance with credit agreements
· Calculation and tracking of complex interest and fee accruals at various rate levels across changing lender distributions
· Reconcile daily funding and payment activity to account for all daily cash transactions
· Read and interpret complex legal credit agreements and related documentation working with attorneys when applicable
· Initiate and reconcile automated funds movement in accordance with client/lender instructions
· Monitor and escalate past due principal, interest, and fees to ensure that the loan accounting system is accurate and provide clients timely and accurate invoices
· Maintenance of margin changes and proper communication to bank group
· Provide information as requested by Clients, Business Partners, Middle Office, or Lenders
· Monitor control reports updating applicable comments
· Participate in system testing, as needed, which may occur during non-business hours
· Assist with any administrative tasks associated with the terms of a Credit Agreement;
· Perform quality control on new deals, restructures and amendments by thoroughly understanding the credit agreement verifying system set up accuracy
· Back up co-workers, work with various special projects or other tasks as assigned
· Education: Minimum BS/BA degree from an accredited university, preferably majoring in accounting, finance, economics or math.
· General to intermediate accounting knowledge
· Ability to manage concurrent assignments in an effective, efficient and organize manner
· Ability to work independently within a team environment
· Excellent oral and written communications skills and strong interpersonal/client servicing skills
· Strong analytical, problem solving and proven decision-making skills
· Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
· Must have experience reading and interpreting loan documentation or related experience dealing with legal documentation
· Loan experience or loan operations is a plus
· Flexible working schedule with some overtime required
skills: Compliance, Retail Banking, Banking Relationships, Banking Relations, Banking Operations, Bank Investments
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.