Randstad is currently recruiting for a Staff Accountant for a company who has their corporate office located in the Summerlin area. Benefits are paid 100% for the employee and the company offers a great culture with a work life balance.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 45,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Ensure general ledger accounts are managed in accordance with GAAP and internal controls
- Perform variance analysis as needed
- Prepare journal entries
- Fixed Assets
- Preparation of balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Other projects as assigned
qualifications: Job Requirements
- BS Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-3 years' experience in general accounting or finance.
- Working knowledge of GAAP.
- Strong software skills including MS Excel and Word.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
Click Apply to submit your resume or email firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: General Ledger, Journal Entries, Fixed Assets, Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.