Accounting Specialist - SAP Experience
A Fortune 500 company in downtown Nashville is looking for an Accounting Specialist to join their team today.
3 Years SAP Experience Required
3 Years Full Cycle Accounting Required
Please see details below!
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
The role of the Accounting Specialist is to provide accounting support to major financial accounting areas, including general ledger accounting, and account reconciliation.
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly/yearly account closing
- Coordinate audit with external auditor
- Prepare for Corporate income Tax
- Review business personal property tax
- Research US federal and state tax statute & US GAAP
The ideal candidate will have the below qualifications:
- A Bachelor's degree relevant to Accounting
- At least 7 to 10 years experience in accounting or financial department
- Must be computer literate, especially Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of SAP Required (3 years minimum)
If you fit these qualifications and want to take the next step in your accounting career please apply!
skills: Accounts Receivable, Bank Reconciliations, A/P Processing, Audit - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.