Our language solutions client in Glendale, CA is looking to add an experienced Human Resources Manager with 10 plus years of experience to handle talent management, payroll and employee relations.
location: Glendale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 40 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Handling employee relations and performance matters, recommending solutions to management.
- Promote professional growth for employees.
- Taking on the full life cycle of recruitment duties.
- Managing bi-weekly payroll.
- Working closely with employees, candidates, and management on foreign application processes.
- Complying with federal, state, and local employment laws.
- Serving as main point of contact for benefits.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Business Administration with SHRM-CP, PHR, or PHR-CA is required.
- Familiarity with H1B and PERM processes.
- Knowledge of federal and California employment laws.
- Thorough understanding of HR management principles and best practices.
- Strong business acumen.
- Experience using HR management systems like, ADP TotalSource and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting.
If your education experience aligns well with this opening, please feel free to apply on our website or send your resume to Celine Alcararaz at Celine.Alcararaz@RandstadUSA.com.
skills: Human Resources, Benefit Administration, Flexible Benefit Administration (Cafeteria Plan), Payroll Accounting & Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.