Randstad Professionals is seeking an experienced, self-motivated Billing Coordinator
who will be responsible for helping drive and manage the company's billing cycle, with a critical focus on setting up new customer contracts and maintaining all other agreements for a particular region. This is a full-time contract opportunity that will have the potential to go permanent, located in the Marietta area.
Randstad Professionals specializes in Accounting and Finance, contract and contract to hire staffing and helps thousands of professionals start and grow their career each year.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
- Review new contracts to ensure billing information is correct
- Setup of new customer contracts/service agreements and confirm appropriate tax codes depending on the customer and their service location
- Manually generate customer invoices including calculations for work completed to date and print/separate/mail invoices
- Reconcile billing reports to customer files for accurate invoicing / billing - this is done weekly and monthly ensuring all information is entered in the system and that credits/debits are posted to the customer account accurately
- Run a monthly report that gives a detailed breakdown of all contract activity for each site location services
- Work closely with external employees and accounts receivable and investigate and revise any billing dependencies
- Process any price increases and maintain customer data for any customers excluded from a price increase
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to prioritize and execute efficiently
- Clear and effective communication and ability to multitask is a minimum requirement to be successful as a Billing Coordinator in this constantly changing, growing environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelors of Science in Finance, Accounting or a related field of study (preferred)
- Experience working in a project or service-based industry
- 3+ years of relevant experience in billing and related areas
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Detailed orientated with a focus on transnational excellence
- Sense of urgency and ability to independently prioritize competing deadlines
- A self-motivated individual who can work independently as well as within a team setting;
- Proficient in MS Office with high proficiency in Excel - Pivots and VLOOKUP required
Once we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to understand your skills better and tell you more about the opportunity. Click Apply to submit your resume today
Not ready to apply but want to learn more email your Microsoft WORD formatted resume to email@example.com
Stay Connected! Download our new Randstad Jobs smartphone app from Google Play
and the App Store
skills: Billing, Invoices, AR Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.