job summary: Sr. Financial Analyst - Production Finance
Sr. Financial Analyst needed for major entertainment company, immediate need
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30.00 - 36.06 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Prepare bank reconciliations, including foreign currency bank accounts
- Prepare wire transfers
- Provide support for VAT returns and financial statements to be prepared by 3 rd party tax firm
- Prepare journal entries
- Prepare reconciliation of studio paid costs
- Assist with quarterly inventory accruals
- Assist with other production finance reports
- Experience in financial reporting
- Entertainment experience preferred
skills: MS Office, Financial Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.