Randstad Professionals has partnered with one of the top energy companies in Houston and we are looking for a skilled HR Manager to join their growing team!
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Develop, interpret, standardize, and advise on HR policy to assist in reaching commercially viable solutions and managing associated risk.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal and employment law requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal department as needed/required.
- Ensure HR programs and plans are aligned with the business priorities and monitor effectiveness through the tracking of key measures.
- Develop and refine company-wide and org-specific Operations solutions and practices as needed and/or directed to implement, or with, federal, state and local laws and improve/maintain the quality of our culture.
- Assist in monitoring company wage and salary structure including bonuses and merit/promotion increase.
- Perform Payroll and Benefits administration. Work with Accounting Department to ensure payroll and benefits are processed on time and accurately .
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in HR, 3+ years in a leadership role.
- PHR or SPHR certification highly preferred.
- Experience working with a international company preferred.
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.