Are you a UAT Testing with three+ years of experience and an interest of starting a career within the Financial Service industry or continuing? We currently have several UAT Testing roles in the Wilmington, Delaware area with an industry leader. If you would like to hear more details regarding this role, please send your resume to email@example.com
and/or give me a call at 302-65866241.
location: Wilmington, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 36 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 3 Years
Responsibilities (Generalized) :
- Responsible for providing leadership, responsibility and management of UAT development and execution with a focus on strategic testing processes and procedures to enable testing activities and ensure that company standards and specifications are met.
- The duties and responsibilities include test management, communication and test reporting, test planning, defect and data management.
- Collaborate with counterparts in other business units and in each technical area to ensure effective end to end testing
- 2+ years of UAT experience
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of ALM (huge plus-not required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.