job summary: Currencies Operating Analyst (Foreign Exchange- Investment Bank) Are you eager to work with a large Financial Institution that has visibility and functions across the global? New opportunity for entry level to mid-level candidate (1 to 4 years of experience) within Financial Services located in Newark, DE on one of their fasting growing teams/departments. Great "foot in the door" opportunity with a reputable and one of the most sought after companies in Delaware!
location: Wilmington, Delaware
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
responsibilities: Primary Functions:
Provide comprehensive operational services to the Investment Bank's business across the globe within trading products. Department is responsible for liaising with our clients, front office, settlements and multiple other internal teams. Accomplished by performing key controls as well as providing the best quality client service to our clients and business partners Summary of Responsibilities
- Day to day responsibilities involve confirming deals and settlement instructions with clients within the deadlines.
- Ensuring that all new transactions are economically affirmed in a timely manner, specifically using FX industry standard applications including GTSS, and FXALL.
- Working with clients to ensure legal confirmations are returned to the bank in a timely manner.
- Promoting automated solutions to clients, demonstrating and supporting these platforms.
- Identifying issues and investigating root cause.
- Establishing an excellent relationship with Clients, Front Office, Middle Office and other internal clients.
- Working with the above groups to quickly and efficiently resolve client issues.
- Initiating and participating in process improvement initiatives.
- Ensure that any issues are escalated to the team leader within an appropriate time frame
qualifications: Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in an operational / financial services / customer services environment.
- Strong communication skills, experience of building phone relationships a desirable quality.
- Take ownership and display the ability to follow through with departmental objectives whilst taking into account risks involved in daily processing.
- Excellent time management skills are required.
- Well-developed problem solving skills
- Capability to prioritize
- Capacity to think laterally and understand the big picture
- Ability to work under pressure
skills: Banking Relationships, Banking Relations, Banking Operations, Bank Settlement, Bank Investments
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.