Seeking accounting professionals with foreign currency translation experience!!!!
A world-class organization in the industrial sector is hiring a STAFF ACCOUNTANT to join their booming company. This role will be supporting the Controller in handling all accounting duties on a global scale, so that means massive exposure to various levels of management and the ability to liaise with various finance personnel, all while gaining valuable experience to further your career!
****Before applying - please read the responsibilities/qualifications to determine if this is the right job for you. I want to make sure that you have the best opportunity to succeed. If you possess the core skills and correct background listed below, please click to apply or send your resume directly to Mallory at Mallory.Littleton@RandstadUSA.com
location: Villanova, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Own the accounting functions for all holding companies
- Learn how to own transfer pricing accounting functions and proper documentation
- Learn how to own the process for intercompany reconciliation
- Assisting with global consolidations
- Preparing G/L entries
- Assisting with annual audits
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge and understanding of the company's accounting policies, financial /systems, transaction processes, internal controls, etc
- Bachelors in Accounting
- MINIMUM 3 years industry experience
- Demonstrated expertise in complex accounting principles, standards, laws, methodologies, etc.
- Familiar with international subsidiaries, including foreign currency valuations, international consolidations, transfer pricing, etc
- Exceptional level of self-motivation and confidence in your abilities
- Able to prioritize tasks and deadlines while staying organized
- Proven level of maturity and communication skills
skills: General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Bookkeeping, Consolidations, GAAP, Transfer Pricing, Foreign Currency Exchange, International Accounting, Foreign Currency, Foreign Currency Translation, General Accounting and Finance Skills, $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.